This broccoli, pea & basil frittata brings a slight sweetness which makes this a winning combination.
It’s Friday again & that means its time for another tasty frittata recipe from Susan Simply Healthy. I love how excited I get for seasonal flavors, just when I think I’ve had enough of winter veggies, spring comes around & brings in new!
^ the ingredients are so simple yet super healthy & when all brought together make something super delicious!
^ Doesn’t take long at all to put together…
^ I tell you, I don’t know what I’d do without my Lodge L10SK3 Pre-Seasoned Skillet, 12-Inch. I’ve had it for 17 years & counting. I’ve got it seasoned just right.
So once it comes out of the oven, I like to let it sit a couple minutes before I cut into it to let the eggs cool & set a little more. Then I like to add the fresh basil chiffonade, a little fresh grated parmesan & finish with a little spice of crushed red pepper flakes. YUM!
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup coconut almond milk
- 2 cups short steamed broccoli
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Set the oven to 350
- Put a skillet over med heat
- In a large bowl break 6 eggs & add milk
- Whisk liberally to incorporate air for fluffiness
- Add butter, garlic, broccoli & peas to the skillet
- Stir together a few minutes
- Add egg mixture
- Big pinch of Sea Salt
- Let the bottom & sides set about 4-6 minutes on stove top
- Put skillet in the oven 20-25 minutes or until top starts to bubble & eggs are set.