Dogs deserve to have their cake & eat it too! Our baby, Be-Bee had her first birthday & I just had to celebrate her birth with something special.
Today is Be-Bee the wonder pup’s first birthday!
So we made her a birthday cake & took her for her very first ice cream!
Be-Bee is our boston bull terrier & has brought such joy into our live’s! We got her as a tribute to my late father who had boston terriers all throughout his life all of which were named Be-Bee, (she is my second).
Be-Bee had a fantastic day! We threw her a birthday party…
Took her for her first ice-cream….
And went to the Chattapoochee Dog Park…
Now she is snoozing away, having wonder pup dreams…
Doggie birthday cake….
Gotta check it out for inspection…
I baked it in a 9″ cake round and used a small soufflé dish as a ring mold & was able to get four small rounds out of it…
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup whole wheat or white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 6 cup ring mold.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well.
- Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly. Sift together the flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.