I’ve been where you are, & trust me when I say I KNOW how you feel…
- After a few tough months (or years!) you’re kinda feeling like you’ve lost yourself – & the current state of your body, unfortunately, reflects that.
- You’re ready to feel like your best self in every way – and FAST!
- You miss the confidence in yourself & body that you USED to have.
- You’re DONE eating things that don’t make you feel good or putting off exercise. You’re ready for a complete transformation.
- You’re sick and tired of WISHING for your dream body.
IT’S TIME FOR YOUR COMEBACK & I WANT TO HELP YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Join my 30-Day LIVE Fit Club
A hardcore 30-day health & fitness OVERHAUL created to help women like you get focused, be disciplined & be your absolute best self – mind, body, AND soul.
A few years ago while working in the restaurant industry, I became out of sync with my health, I went the opposite direction in fact. I love food so I would taste & take anything that was available to be had. Not to mention I would gather with co-workers & friends after my shift to drink many libations into to wee hours. I was living this cycle of life for many years. When I decided to quit drinking as it was getting to be too much & became out of my control, I was ready to turn my health around. I started an at home fitness program called P90X.
I quickly transformed into another person, trying the next program called T25. I got into the best shape of my life. I was participating in an online fitness group which was the key to my success. I was other like-minded women who struggled every day to stay on point with our fitness & nutrition. It was this environment that kept me accountable. Looking forward to logging in each day to help motivate others as well as myself. I completed my third program, the 21-day fix.
Everyone was asking me what I was doing to get into such good shape. I helped them start their journey & became a coach. It was the best decision I’ve made from that point on to today, 3 years now, I host monthly “camps,” “challenges,” or “groups” along with 7-Day groups to help get a jumpstart into their health.
Flash Forward 30-days from now…
- You’re rocking the HECK out of those skinny jeans that feel tight & uncomfortable right now.
- You have a sense of pride in not just the way you look, but the way you feel – pride you haven’t felt in a really long time.
- You’re glowing – seriously. The foods you’re putting in your body are actually making you healthier and it’s visible in everything from your waistline to your skin.
- Fitness has become an outlet, rather than a punishment. You actually look forward to sweating.
- You’re the happiest and most confident version of yourself because you DECIDED to accomplish that.
How this will work
This program is about getting results, and fast. In our time together, we’re going to focus on four core elements:
- Seriously cleaning up your diet. That means we’ll be eliminating ANYTHING processed for our 30 days together. Think lots of lean proteins, veggies & fruit.
- One 30-minute workout a day. Again, this is about making quick progress, so we’ll be focusing on cardio some days & toning different areas on others – EVERY day.
- Daily mindset work. Your transformation is about more than just your body – this is about being the best version of yourself. Therefore, each day, you’ll be required to spend some time really working through your thoughts & visualizing your dream body & life.
- Accountability & support. You don’t have to do this alone – & you shouldn’t have to. A big reason you’ll see results in 30 days is because you’ll have the support & accountability to KEEP GOING from myself, & others on the same mission as you.
I can’t guarantee it’ll be easy. But I can PROMISE you it’ll be worth it.
BEACHBODY’S ALL ACCESS PASS
What’s better than one amazing workout? How about 100’s of amazing workouts?
Beachbody’s All Access Pass is the PERFECT solution to help you. We will discuss the right program to start for you.
30 DAY SUPPLY OF SHAKEOLOGY
A month’s worth of a superfood-packed protein shake. Shakeology is JAM PICKED with nutrients that allow you to feel energized & nourished AND it seriously tastes AMAZING, I promise!
I believe STRONGLY that drinking Shakeology each & every day was hugely beneficial in allowing me to shed the pounds quickly, & I know that by adding it to YOUR daily routine, you’ll feel the same.
PRIVATE ACCESS TO MY CHALLENGE TRACKER APP
Accountability & support, especially when times get tough, are CRUCIAL for helping you STICK to your goals. This community is available ONLY to my clients that are members of the Fit Club program, & because of that, this is a safe space for you to check in daily & share – the good, the bad, & the ugly! This is where you’ll also be checking in with me daily. Have a question? Feeling frustrated? I’m just a post away!
Ready? Let’s do this!
Fill out this form to join! I look forward to helping you achieve your health & fitness goals!
Questions? Not sure if this is right for you?
Simply e-mail me email@example.com – & I’ll get back to you right away!
I am grateful for my health firstly, and for being blessed to improve myself and my relationships with the people I love! I am grateful that my CHOICE is positive and to develop and make progress consciously every day! BIG LOVE to my coach Susan, for your incredible inspiration!!! – LC
I am grateful for the reward of noticing my body… Becoming more flexible and stronger. I am grateful for noticing subtle movements I am making throughout the day, to check in, notice my alignment and make an adjustment if I need to. I am grateful that this act of self-awareness is starting to feel instinctual. (my coaching through PiYo) – LC
Today, and every day I am grateful for my wonderful friend and coach Susan. I am so proud of the accomplishments you have made. It has been such a privilege to see you grow and shine! You are so beautiful inside and out! I am sincerely grateful that I have joined this journey with you and look forward to the many more amazing things we do both apart and together during our lives! Our bond is unstoppable, eternal! I love you girl. – LC
Where do I begin? I’m loving PIYO, this challenge, and the support group.
The Workout: I love that PIYO is low impact. I roll out bed in the morning, roll out my yoga mat and I’m ready to go. It’s the best way to wake up your joints and muscles. There’s always an up and down button. You can modify all the moves. Sometimes, I feel I can lift higher or do all my push ups, and sometimes I need to modify and do them on my knees. Also, I love the whole body approach. Today, I did the Upper Body workout, but there’s also core involved. And in the Lower Body workout, you’re still working your triceps and shoulders.
Shakeology: I at first thought this was something I didn’t want. But, now I’m obsessed with Shakeology. It is so healthy, so easy and my body craves it. I received the strawberry with my PIYO kit, and then I bought vegan chocolate because I want to try them all! It helps takes the guesswork out of meal planning, satisfies my hunger and has increased my energy. It really is clean eating.
Community: If I didn’t have the support of Susan and the rest of our gang, I know I’d have a much harder time. We’re honest with each other. Staying connected keeps us accountable. Our diets aren’t perfect and we post honestly and root each other forward. We celebrate our success together and empathize with each other’s struggles. There have been times when I’ve wanted to eat something really awful, but having the community and having to post my menu, really makes me think twice about it. – PR
This time last year I was doing 2adays and loving it. I was excited about workouts and I kept up my 2aday regimen for approx three months. I halted my exercises due to traveling on business for 2 1/2 weeks. I felt great during that time of working out but didn’t really notice any real weight loss. OR SO I THOUGHT. I recently went for my annual physical and the doc said I’d lost 22lbs. I don’t really weigh myself, as I’m chasing a feeling and not a number on my scale. But, I have to say — WOOHOO!
That being said, I’ve fallen off the wagon hard and have gained some of that weight back. I guess the point of this post is a HUGE THANK YOU to Sue for being such a healthy positive drive in my life!!!! This has lit a little fire under my arse and I’m gradually getting excited about workouts again. THANKS, SLUEOLA!!!!! Here’s to another great, successful, healthy week! – JS
Shout out to my dear friend Slueola!!!! Girlie, you are keeping me on track and I LOVE YA for it! You inspire me more than you know <3