Don’t know what to make for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Frittata’s are great anytime of the day!
This sweet & spicy sausage frittata is a winner. I’m a frequent frittata maker & I can honestly say that I haven’t made two of the same which is something I love about them! So versatile, yet a way to use up what’s in the fridge to make something delicious!
^ frittata’s love company, the more the merrier!
^ prepare protein first & remove it to make room for the veggies.
^ I love my cast iron skillet, it gets the job done!
- 3 links of Spicy Sausage (casings removed)
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced
- 1 zucchini, med-small dice
- 1/2 sweet potato, med-small dice
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- dash of cheddar
- Start by warming cast iron skillet over med heat, (or other oven proof pan)
- Turn oven on to 375
- Dice sweet potato, (skin on) & place in steamer
- Add sausage to hot skillet & crumble with spoon once it gets going
- Remove cooked sausage to paper towel lined plate
- Add zucchini & garlic to pan drippings & sauté for 3-5 min
- Add steamed sweet potato & spicy sausage to zucchini & garlic
- Whisk eggs & milk together in a bowl & pour over sausage mixture
- Sprinkle cheddar over top
- Allow to set on stovetop for 5 min & transfer to hot oven to cook for 20-25 min or until top has set & looks bubbly delicious!